Monday, May 9, 2011

侘寂

I haven't posted on my blog for a while now, and so I want to catch up on my latest thing I have purchased. Also, I want to give you a little inside tip on how to wear PINK tights.

For Mother's Day, I decided to wear, a black dress, similar to this one, with some pink tights, and for the High heels I wore some silver pumps. I have to say all the attention I got was amazing. I'm more than sure that I got criticized a lot, but hey I like to STAND OUT. 

Dress: Roper, I had my Tia, shorten the sleeves so it would be 3/4.
Tights: PINK Victoria Secret
Heels: Silver High Heels
Necklace: Vintage Clear beads
Earrings: Silver, and black Flower's

 WABI SABI, [The aesthetic is sometimes described as one of beauty that is "imperfect, impermanent and incomplete"]

I wore the tights to show another side of me, I like to mix up my style, I like to see how other's react, also to bring idea's to the table, for people who wouldn't buy things so bold. =]

Saturday Afternoon Jo took me to Walgreen's for some foundation, and I have to say this is Maybelline Fit Me Collection is awesome. It has great coverage, and it's smooth. I only hate that the bottle is cute, but it has no pump. These are the two products I purchased in my skin color.