Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Friends

How many of you have met a far away friend with out trying to?
Well I did. I met Amanda over Baby Center, never in a million years did I ever once think I would have a close friend that lives in New York. She's so nice, and willing to talk and hear about everthing I have to say. I have to say she's more than one of a kind. It's like I found a hidden key in the middle of nowhere. A friend is a special person, and finding friends isn't easy. One day we will get to meet, If we don't, then Im Sending Anthony on the first flight to N.Y to see his new friend Amanda J.R or Jason J.R lol....

This girl is a tough cookie...She's been through so much I wish Life would just stop bullying her. She's such a wounderful person, who deserves to be the apple of Lifes eye's... "Take a break my friend, every thing will fall into place"

“All that is gold does not glitter,
not all those who wander are lost.
The old that is strong does not wither,
deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
a light from the shadows shall spring.
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
the crownless again shall be king.”

-J.R.R. Tolkien