Monday, March 14, 2011

Look at it through My EYES....pt 1

Being me has always been hard, But today My LIFE has gotten harder. I am a 20 year old Mother and Wife. Life with me has never been easy, and I believe it will never be. I have told my self no matter how hard life gets, I will Manage to drag, crawl, bite, or run my way out, and stand up at the end . I have done good things and bad things.







Im very happy with the little guy who was sent to me. He's the most adorable little boy, he's funny and Im happy to say he's my SON... When he hurts, I hurt. I tumble down just thinking that some thing will happen to him. I have been chosen to be his mother, who protects, and Loves him, and that I asure you will never change.







WIFE...I never thought that I would make a good one, little along did I think I was going to get married at the age that I did. Life with my Joe is great. We have our ups, and them ups are great. Our down's are way Down, but we have to work out our problems. The end result is we're both just happy.