Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What's for Dinner?

We have had no Kitchen for more than 2 months already, and I swear I have gained weight just eating fast food. I don't mind weighing 125, I would like it. But I'm so used to weighing 116. Well Any ways for now we have a stove, and running water [In the Kitchen]. I have wanted to try new recipes for a long time, and also eat HOME MADE FOOD.

So this is whats for dinner:
  • BBQ Chicken Breast, with a hint of pepper, and Lime.
  • White Rice, made with low fat sodium Chicken Broth
  • Veggies, with a hint of Pepper, and sea salt.
For Lent, I gave up Soda Pop, so I will make Jamaica Flavored Kool-Aid.

For Dessert I would really LOVE to make this NO-Bake Cheesecake

But with a 22 Month Old Little guy, nothing is possible with out him getting into EVERYTHING